The second Times-Union Half Marathon & 5K is returning to Jacksonville, FL on November 21, 2020 for a fun day of running and celebrating. Whether you’re a seasoned runner or a beginner, you’ll have a blast joining thousands of others as you run through downtown Jacksonville and celebrate your finish with a huge party featuring delicious craft beer, free food, and live music!
The event starts and finishes at beautiful Hemming Park in downtown Jacksonville capped off with a huge festival right in the park!
As you know, the United States has seen a continued surge in COVID-19 cases that unfortunately shows no signs of slowing, and the future of large scale events like ours remains uncertain. With this in mind, coupled with the fact that thousands of participants, staff, and volunteers were anticipated to be in attendance this year, we've decided to cancel the 2020 Times-Union Half Marathon & 5K. This decision was not taken lightly, but our priority lies with the safety of our running community. So what now?
The entire country is still being impacted by this pandemic, but we want to provide the best experience we can under these difficult circumstances, so we have two options for you to choose from:
- You can defer your 2020 registration to the 2021 (date TBA) Times-Union Half Marathon & 5K
- You can get a refund for your registration
To choose your option, follow these steps:
- Log into your EnMotive account here (If you don’t have a password or forgot it, you can reset it here).
- Locate your Times-Union registration, click the “Actions” dropdown, then click “View Registration”.
- On your registration page, you’ll see a question under “Products” titled “What would you like to do with your 2020 Times-Union Half Marathon & 5K registration?” Click “Edit” next to that question, which will prompt you to choose from one of the options listed above.
Need help opting in? Click here for a comprehensive guide and FAQs about making your selection.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com.
On behalf of the Times-Union team, we thank you for your understanding during these trying times, and we look forward to getting out there and running with you next year.